Honored Contributor

Dr. Jeff: Rocky Mountain Vet

I love the show Dr. Jeff:  Rocky Mountain Vet.  I've never watched it until this summer.  I've been recording it.  I just watched an episode where he and some of his team went to different towns in Mexico to spay and neuter pets.  They spayed and neutered 2,600 dogs and cats in 7 days.  This was all volunteer time and free to the people.  I think he's amazing.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dr. Jeff: Rocky Mountain Vet

@NickNack wrote:

I love the show Dr. Jeff:  Rocky Mountain Vet.  I've never watched it until this summer.  I've been recording it.  I just watched an episode where he and some of his team went to different towns in Mexico to spay and neuter pets.  They spayed and neutered 2,600 dogs and cats in 7 days.  This was all volunteer time and free to the people.  I think he's amazing.

I love this show. Dr. Jeff is a great vet. He is not all about the money. He has over 100,000 clients. They come to him because he does not charge an arm and leg to get your pet well. He gives veterans a break because they have served our country. 

I have watched him for many years. He is a great human being and an excellent vet. I love watching him when he goes to different sites to help with their animals.

Valued Contributor

I agree wholeheartedly.  Dr. Jeff is a great show and I've watched it from the beginning.  When the show first started, he was in a much smaller office; I think that doing the show (because they do get paid per episode) allowed him to build his new, much larger office and greatly expand his services in the community.   And, I agree, too, about what a big heart his has and he tries to only charge clients the bare minimum if they are unable to the high rates other vets charge.  This show is a gem and I hope it stays on for many years to come.

Respected Contributor

One of my favorite shows on APL.  Being an animal lover, it's always interesting.  He will charge people 1/4 of what other vets would in order to get an animal healthy.  He is very caring and does a lot of volunteer work to help rescue groups, and not just cat and dog rescues.  I've seen him at wolf rescues, on farms and even with a tiger rescue. 

Respected Contributor

I love Jeff and the show too! They are big hearted people-

I like my vet but they constantly load up charges and unless you say, tell me every charge, they don’t!  Example, The last time when my dog was getting her inoculations, I mentioned previous shots, she was uncomfortable. The vet said ‘ I’ll giver her something for pain’. That cost an additional $10. Geez, had I known, I would have given her a 1/2 baby aspirin! 

Respected Contributor

Love Dr. Jeff, too.

Respected Contributor

Dr. Jeff is the best!  Love that show.  He is a great guy.

Esteemed Contributor

I have been watching this show for a while now. I really like the staff's laid back demeanor.  They do what they have to do and everybody knows their job!!  Very caring, loving people.....

Respected Contributor

DH and I have this set to record in the DVR.  This is one of those shows that goes by so fast.

The whole staff and Dr. Jeff have such big hearts.  Caring and compassionate people.

Esteemed Contributor

I LUV this show. It plays on demand. I don't have to record it.