Respected Contributor

Is anyone watching this? It's on Peacock with Alic Baldwin and Christian Slater. Oh my, you will think twice about having surgery. Have not finished it yet but it is very disturbing.

Respected Contributor

@panda1234 , I stopped watching after the first episode.  I found it disturbing too.  I wondered if it got less horrific after that episode.  LM

Respected Contributor

@Lilysmom1  It definitely takes you down a dark road. It does not help that in the very beginning they say this is not a true story but facts have been pulled from some cases....not those exact words. It's intense that is all I can say. 

Super Contributor

I watched this just after having back surgery myself!  It was upsetting to say the least!

Respected Contributor

I watched this series a few months ago.  It was entertaining and I watched all the episodes.  

Honored Contributor

I thought it was awesome but disturbing. I felt so bad for the patients and family. Definitely interesting to see how hospital politics kept him practicing for so long. Very eye opening.
I actually subscribed to Peacock just for this but decided to keep it since there is a lot of other programming I'm interested in. 
There is also a docuseries about him on Peacock as well.  I enjoyed seeing the real doctors who were instrumental in getting him charged. 

Respected Contributor

@Deb665 wrote:

I watched this just after having back surgery myself!  It was upsetting to say the least!

@Deb665 You are very brave to do that. It will be hard for me to go under the knife after watching that. 

Respected Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

I thought it was awesome but disturbing. I felt so bad for the patients and family. Definitely interesting to see how hospital politics kept him practicing for so long. Very eye opening.
I actually subscribed to Peacock just for this but decided to keep it since there is a lot of other programming I'm interested in. 
There is also a docuseries about him on Peacock as well.  I enjoyed seeing the real doctors who were instrumental in getting him charged. 

@GenXmuse   WOW thanks for the info on the docuseries, i will be looking for it. Do you remember what it is called?  You are right about how the hospital was able to keep him in business. Shame on them.

Honored Contributor

It's called Dr. Death: The Undoctored Story.

It was terrible that these hospitals just kept passing him down the line, like it's not their problem anymore and that he did only a few surgeries in his residency and was still passed. Very eye-opening!

Respected Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

It's called Dr. Death: The Undoctored Story.

It was terrible that these hospitals just kept passing him down the line, like it's not their problem anymore and that he did only a few surgeries in his residency and was still passed. Very eye-opening!

@GenXmuse   Thank you so much. I found it and will be watching this weekend.