Honored Contributor

Re: Downton's Lady Mary Will Be In A Series

@Judaline, are you on Facebook?  Perhaps you can get some info from their page or from TNT, it is a wonderful show!

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

Could you give a rundown for someone who will just start watching?

@Judaline

Oh, come on!   Not to be snarky, but there's no way anyone here can give you enough information on the 8 episodes that have already aired to be meaningful  enough to get you up to speed.  

I assume you know how to use google.   Better yet, go to the network website .... tntdrama dot com.

Here's a summary of the 10 episodes  ...  found on google.   

https://www.google.com/search?q=good+behavior+episodes&oq=Good+Behavior&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l5.7753j...

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wow, excuuuuuu-se me and I'm sorry I asked. I didn't want to be spoiled so I didn't google it.  I have done as much for posters by just giving the gist of something. Boy cheats on girl, girl gets revenge, boy gets new girlfriend, girl gives her a hard time. This is what you would call the gist of something.

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Judaline Read my message number 8 for a general idea of what the show is about... And if you decide to catch up, I hope you enjoy the show...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@sallybusky wrote:

@ECBG: The series began in November. I like it, and am impressed that Michelle Dockery isn't letting herself be typecast. 

@sallybuskyThank you so much!  I'm going to see if I can get the past episodes.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@stevieb Thanks and OMgosh. What a departure for our Lady. Must be an actor's dream to have a part like this. If you've ever read The Passenger the part Michelle is playing reminds me of that girl. I'll try a few episodes and see how I like it. Did you know MD also sings?  

Honored Contributor

@Judaline...You're welcome.  It's a great role and she's doing a fabulous job with it... It's quite a departure and the series isn't for the faint of heart, as it's sometimes pretty raw... Yes, I knew she also could sing... In fact, there was a snippet of her singing in one of the Good Behavior episodes. I also see where she has another series coming up on Netflix or one of the on-line 'stations'. Unfortunately, Good Behavior is only a ten episode series... though if they don't bring it back for more, they're crazy !!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

The finale was last night & they all live happily every after!

LOL