Respected Contributor

If any of you get the PBS channel, Downton Abby is on now, started at 6:30 Eastern.  Season 1.  It will be on every Sunday. 

Honored Contributor

@luvmybeetlewrote:

If any of you get the PBS channel, Downton Abby is on now, started at 6:30 Eastern.  Season 1.  It will be on every Sunday. 

Good I'd like to watch it again from the beginning. Thanks.🌷

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Re: Downton Abby

[ Edited ]

Not in my area.  I get WETA, DC Metro.

Starts from Episode 1 on WETA next Sunday, April 1 at 6pm.

Esteemed Contributor

That's not a national broadcast, @luvmybeetle.  

Each PBS broadcast area is independent of the others in much of their scheduling.

While you watch Downton Abby I'm being treated to two hours of Call The Midwife.

Respected Contributor

@x Hedgewrote:

That's not a national broadcast, @luvmybeetle.  

Each PBS broadcast area is independent of the others in much of their scheduling.

While you watch Downton Abby I'm being treated to two hours of Call The Midwife.

I was wondering if it was just my PBS channel.  The only problem is the next one is the third episode instead of the second, so I'm not sure if they will be playing all episodes.

Honored Contributor

DA  was on in our area before Call the Midwife.  It was a real treat to be able to see this from Episode 1 again.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Trusted Contributor

The Downton Abby re-runs from Season 1 begins on my WTTW channel 11 which is HD next Sunday 4/1/18 at 4:30 Central Time for 90 minutes.

I believe there are 3 different versions, one of which is HD and available on my Dish Network programming.  There is also Prime and one other I cannot recall.  As another poster mentioned there are variances.  Wish I had all 3 because there are programs I sometimes miss out on.

I can watch Downton Abby over and over again whenever it turns up.