Honored Contributor

Downton Abbey” Season 6 premieres Sunday, Jan. 3, 2016 on PBS.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you. I hope the last show doesn't disappoint.

Esteemed Contributor

It's broadcast in the fall in the UK. Someone must bootleg it put it on net? 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

I will be very sad when this final season ends. I admit that all during the fall I search for the spoilers that come out of the UK. Why we have to wait for months to see Downton is beyond me. A friend of mine, who spends half the year in her native Australia, asks me to fill her in on details since they have to wait even longer to see the latest Downton Abbey episodes in Australia. I will be so sorry to see this wonderful series end.

Respected Contributor

Oh, the shark, babe, has such teeth ,dear

And she shows them pearly white........

Thanks for the info.....can't wait !

Honored Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

It's broadcast in the fall in the UK. Someone must bootleg it put it on net? 

No, it's thru PBS stations in Jan. England gets it first on Sept 20th this Sun. but we have to wait till Jan. LOL

Honored Contributor

@Danky wrote:

Oh, the shark, babe, has such teeth ,dear

And she shows them pearly white........

Thanks for the info.....can't wait !

Bobby Darin thanks you ! LOL or Kevin Spacey 

Trusted Contributor
I hope this final season doesn't dwell on Anna's attack like it did last season. It got very depressing having that storyline run for so long. I will be curious to see how they end this great show. Hopefully it's a good ending and not a finale that will have all of us grumbling after it airs!
Honored Contributor

I'm a newcomer to the series just started watching copies from the lib. I'm up to Season 4.   My thoughts:

1. Will poor Anna & Bates finally find happiness? Leave those poor folks alone !

2. Will Edith finally get married off and quit being jilted and thrown over?

3. Get rid of that evil 'James Barrows' ! Mean spirited devil time for him to get his comeuppance. Bates, needs to come down off the cross of giving people 2nd chances. He had the chance to rid himself of that bully numerous times and failed to act. I'm to the point then 'so be it' if your not going to take your opportunity of getting rid of him , then, what he does to you next is your problem. sheesh...........man is a martyr.

4. Mean gal left to work for somebody else and good riddance to that old, mean battleax. She was the one who worked in league with James all the time. 

5. Mary, I can take or leave. Most people don't like her, but, she doesn't rile me that much. Daisy, I can do without. That old 'Granny' cracks me up. 'Isobel Crawley', is a do gooder that never gives up she should marry that Dr.  The Irish guy needs to leave, dead Sybil's husband, he's never going to be happy there.

6. No privacy in that house ! Everybody snooping in everybody else's business, keep your nose in own business and quit worrying what's going on around you.

Mr. Bates sounds just like Russell Crowe ! Nothing wrong with that !

ROFL

%squirrel.gif

Respected Contributor

I hope that something great happens to Edith.

I hope Mary disappears.

As far as the Bates go, I'd love it if Anna wound up being the murderer.