Respected Contributor

I saw the new movie on Sunday and enjoyed it very much.  I don't want to give anything away so i will say no more.  It was interesting to see how each character has aged.

Respected Contributor

@Catch71. I just saw the last movie on NBC again. I am going today for a matinee. Our theatre has Tuesday all showings $5.00  for all ages and free 48oz. Popcorn. Going alone and first time in a Theatre since Covid. Glad you enjoyed it. Love the costumes...

Honored Contributor

@Catch71 I'm so sad that my arthritic knees prevent me from sitting in a movie. I have so longed to see this movie.

Can you post any little thing about it? I loved at the end of the 2019 movie when Tom and Lucy Smith (Bagshaw) began a romance.

From the trailers andthings online it seems they get married.

Respected Contributor

I saw the movie on Sunday and really enjoyed it.  I thought it was better than the first movie and the whole series.  I own all the DVD's and love this series.  I will not mention anything but I was surprised by some happenings and thought the ending was something I wish would not have happened.  If you have a chance please go see it.  I have bad knees also but our theater has the lounge type seats and I just kept readjusting mine when my knee started to hurt.  This movie is worth watching. 

Honored Contributor

@luvmybeetle Unfortunately that wouldn't work for my knees but glad you saw it. I'm sure it will be released in some other form in the future.

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids   I'm so sorry.  I hope you will eventually see the movie.  I know you will love it.  God Bless.

Honored Contributor

@luvmybeetle Aw thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Catch71 I'm so sad that my arthritic knees prevent me from sitting in a movie. I have so longed to see this movie.

Can you post any little thing about it? I loved at the end of the 2019 movie when Tom and Lucy Smith (Bagshaw) began a romance.

From the trailers andthings online it seems they get married.

True to form, Julian Fellows researched everything very accurately, and has followed the storylines and characters.

Nicely done music (always from the Brits!), authetic songs from the period, as well as some "new" music.

There is surprising "role playing."

Regular Contributor

I saw it Friday and loved it.  I cried a lot.

Respected Contributor

As I was watching I wondered why the moviemaking aspect was a big part of movie, but then I realized how it further emphasized how change was everywhere and impacted jobs and goals.