Super Contributor

Re: Downton Abbey..how many more episodes?

PBS attempted a new series of ""Upstairs"" several years ago. Apparently there wasn't much interest. Maybe on Netflix? The entire set of DVDs is pricey.

""Gosford Park"" is a really good film (Oscar-nominated) about the workings of a Great House and the intrigues upstairs and down. I think Downton fans would enjoy it.

Valued Contributor

Re: Gosford Park---Screenplay, Julian Fellowes.
Honored Contributor

I kept seeing the young woman in the advertisement for the new movie Cinderella. I kept thinking.....'where have I seen this woman on TV'.....then it dawned on me.

She's the one who plays the ditzy young (I think cousin) who was infatuated with the African American man and is now semi-engaged with the young fellow who is Jewish. I forget her name. It's her that plays Cinderella in the new movie. I've never seen her in anything else. Although that doesn't mean must as I don't see many things with British people in them.

Honored Contributor

Rose and Atticus got married tonight, she looked beautiful, and her mother is a witch! Tonight's show was very good but, I cannot believe Anna was arrested!

Next week is the season finale and I will be so sad to see it end!{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Trusted Contributor

On 2/22/2015 Hooty said:

Rose and Atticus got married tonight, she looked beautiful, and her mother is a witch! Tonight's show was very good but, I cannot believe Anna was arrested!

Next week is the season finale and I will be so sad to see it end!{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Whoa! Major spoiler.......