Honored Contributor

Now on E Channel. This is the original PBS series beginning in 2010

Honored Contributor

Unfortunately there are commercials so in order for me to watch I would have to tape the episodes.  To be honest while I loved the Downton Abby series,  I look forward to the new shows on Masterpiece Theater.  However, for those who haven't see the series, it would certainly be a great one to watch!!  I look forward to the new movie!

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Now on E Channel. This is the original PBS series beginning in 2010

If you have Netflix, the whole series is available, but will be gone at the end of May.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

If you have Amazon Prime Video the series is on there too...DW

Respected Contributor

I stumbled across it this morning. So glad I own the dvd's. 

Respected Contributor

Oh thank you!!!! Turned on now❤️❤️❤️

Regular Contributor

I tried watching yesterday and again today.  Commercials every few minutes just ruin the flow of the story.  Maybe if I hadn't seen it first commercial free on PBS it wouldn'tbe so bad.

Honored Contributor

Re: Downton Abbey Marathon

[ Edited ]

I can't watch 24/7 anyway, but I agree, the volume of commercial interruptions is simply ridiculous. There's no reason for it. It's bad enough that they inundate the average network qwap and endless mediocre reruns with too many ads, most of them moronic, but doing the same with the all too rare quality programming is both unfortunate and is insulting to both the audience and to all those who created the production.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

going tomorrow to see the #  2 movie

Respected Contributor

@SharkE 

Thinking of you today as you are going to see the new movie!  I will be purchasing the Blu-ray as soon as it is released!

Be sure to share a review with us!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward