Honored Contributor

An all day tribute on June 9th.  I was hoping Pajama Game would be on the list but it isn't.  Also missing is Midnight Lace although her best dramatic role Love Me or Leave Me is scheduled.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for the info, my dvr will be burning up. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Doris Day on TCM

[ Edited ]

@kaydee50  Thanks for the heads up of the Doris Day movie marathon on TCM.  Ms. Day has som many entertaining films that I'm sure the TCM folks had a difficult time making the selctins for the marathon.  Glad to hear my one of my favorites, Love Me or Leave Me, will be shown.  I hope Young at Heart is shown too. It is such a wel acted warm hearted drama, and Frank Sinatra is terrific in it. For whatever it's worth The Thrill of It All, co-starring James Garner, is my favorite Day comedy.

I am a big fan of Doris Day's movies and music.  I will be watching as many of the moviesas my day allows on June 9th. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Not a huge fan but I always enjoyed "It Happend To Jane." I always thought it was so cute.

Honored Contributor

I loved the Doris Day movies.  I think my favorite was "Love me or Leave me" and all the movies with Rock Hudson.  Beautiful voice too and I loved so many of her songs.   How nice that she did so much for animals with her foundation.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh please let That Touch of Mink and Young at Heart be on that list.  ❤️

Honored Contributor

The full day's schedule is in the link below:

http://www.tcm.com/this-month/movie-news.html?id=1488361&name=TCM-Remembers-Doris-Day-1922-2019-

My faves:

1:45 p.m. Eastern--  "Love Me or Leave Me"

6:00 p.m. Eastern--  "Please Don't Eat the Daisies"

2:00 a.m. Eastern--  "The Glass Bottom Boat"

4:00 a.m. Eastern--   "Julie"

They also should be airing "The Man Who Knew Too Much",   but no such luck...

Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

The full day's schedule is in the link below:

http://www.tcm.com/this-month/movie-news.html?id=1488361&name=TCM-Remembers-Doris-Day-1922-2019-

My faves:

1:45 p.m. Eastern--  "Love Me or Leave Me"

6:00 p.m. Eastern--  "Please Don't Eat the Daisies"

2:00 a.m. Eastern--  "The Glass Bottom Boat"

4:00 a.m. Eastern--   "Julie"

They also should be airing "The Man Who Knew Too Much",   but no such luck...

Crushed! Neither of my favorites are on the full list, but still some pretty good films. ❤️

Respected Contributor

None of my favorites, unfortunately.  In which movie did she sing Que Sera Sera? 

Super Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

None of my favorites, unfortunately.  In which movie did she sing Que Sera Sera? 

She sings Que Sera Sera in The Man Who Knew Too Much and she sings it again a little bit in Please Don't Eat the Daisies.