Honored Contributor

Re: Dorinda Medley leaving RHONY!

@Travone wrote:

@stevieb   Thank you.  I literally laughed out loud when I saw this.  My favorite clip.

@Travone  It is funny, isn't it... For anyone wanting to see a longer clip, complete with Jill's reaction, this is on You Tube...  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL67VJwiqEo

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I get the impression Andy is a happy lush. If he ever goes to treatment, suddenly we will see a lot less of the unending drunkenness on so much, though not all, of the Bravo lineup. I might find it more interesting then. Not a bunch of sober T totallers, rather the addition of other more interesting ways to stir up the drama needed on those shows.

I also wonder how much drug use goes on behind the scenes. For some people drinking and drugs go together in the same addictive mess.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

Clearly there are a few people who seem to have drinking issues but overall, while we see the women on all the franchises drink a lot, we also see them filmed mostly in social situations.  In the grand scheme of things, I don't think most of them really drink that much.  If I was ever filmed in social situations, a good amount of the time you would see me with an alcoholic beverage of some sort and I too might look like I drink a lot.   

Add me to the list of those who don't like Andy. I think the more disgusting and trashy a situation is, the happier Andy is.  The gross baby shower that was thrown for him was the final straw with him.  

Esteemed Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@skatting44 wrote:

Such a waste of a platform where these Women could be good role models .... however they & Bravo choose the low road ....

maybe but I am not looking for anyone on TV to be a "model" for me

I think the train has run out on the RH shows,  times change KWIM 

Well,  atleast one of them should have be mature enough not to be a hot drunken  foul mouthed mess . Guess, they are going on with RHW of Salt Lake Utah next season. 

The Potomac Md group bombed with old tired story line  so goes  each  that jsut resort back to  drunken debauchery  which is why they appear to be bringing back Brandi  on RHWBH

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

Ramona on the runway...

Ramona Crazy Eyes on the Runway... : BravoRealHousewives

I couldn't believe this when I saw it air ... What on earth was she thinking ....   guess it was one of her quirky mannerism's .. She does has some animated gestures when she speaks

Respected Contributor

I can't stand Andy, anyone that drools when they talk is disgusting and I have to look away when he speaks!

I am so glad Dorinda is leaving, I was starting to hate her attitude and all giving pretense.

Leah is nothing but a drunk too and I don't find her interesting at all!

Honored Contributor

Maybe Dorinda had time to look at all the episodes during quarantine and saw what a foolish messy drunk, argumentative, condescending, do as I say not as I do , person she appears to be each week.

Hopefully she will wake up and do something about it....but I don't think so because she is always right.

I liked her the first season but after that she went down hill fast.

Valued Contributor

Elyse's face never moves.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I read that after the reunion that is when the decision was made to fire her.  I read that Ramona and Lu are on the cutting block, but who knows. Apparently Leah is the new favorite of Andy. She is not mine but this is Andy's type.

Trusted Contributor

I wonder what inspired the Salt Lake City, franchise idea? 

SLC, isn't really a big city, around 200,000, I believe, so mid size.  It isn't a place that I've ever thought of, as being especially wealthy, or full  of excitement. 

More of a nice  place to raise a family. 

So, will this group, be going in a different direction? OR, is SLC, a whole lot livelier, than we might suspect?