Honored Contributor

Re: Dorinda Medley leaving RHONY!

@VanSleepy wrote:

I'm thinking she was fired.  Unless the others were relentless at the reunion or something, I don't see her quitting.  The woman never thinks she does any wrong.  

Curious to see the reunion and whether they confonted her and she did her usual counterattack in spades... I was always curious that no matter how many times any of them tried to confront her, they all ended up backing away... Someone really should have held her feet to the fire...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva  I really can't disagree with a thing you've said... They really have devolved into being a rather sickening bunch of women... What can I say, perhaps out of desperation given how rotten television has become, I watched it anyway... 

Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

dorinda leaving rhony.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

After looking at her IG post I wonder if she'd had a big falling out with Sonya and Ramona.  I have seen her a couple of times on WWHL and she has said she hasn't spoken to either of them since the reunion was filmed.  She has become very close to Leah though and apparently they speak several times a week.  

Honored Contributor

That's too bad. She's the only one I liked out of that group.

I gave up on this season because it was too samey each episode. Going from place to place drinking and arguing, but not actually doing anything interesting. Zero insight into anyone's actual life. Just extremely contrived and staged set pieces. It felt like watching endless senior class field trips. I'm over the franchise now. That was the last group I watched.

What's even the point of a reality show if it's 100% scripted fiction?

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Valued Contributor

She was fired. 

Ramona will make her announcement tomorrow. 

As for Dorinda, she's been doubling down in her vitriol all season long on social media. 

This franchise definitely needs freshening up, that's for sure. 

Trusted Contributor

Wow, I'm going to miss Dorinda and will be sad to see her go as I did Bethenny. Dorinda wasn't a bore like Ramona and some others.

Don't we watch these reality shows for the "trainwreck - entertainment" factor of it all in some way? It's a form of escapism for me personally.

Oh and I do like Leah so far.  She's out there but smart and is a good addition to the cast replacing

Tinsley.

Esteemed Contributor

Such a waste of a platform where these Women could be good role models .... however they & Bravo choose the low road ....

Respected Contributor

@tennpal15 wrote:

She was fired. 

@tennpal15   Are you saying Ramona is going to come out and SAY that Dorinda was fired?  This has the potential to be better than the season.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Travone wrote:

@tennpal15 wrote:

She was fired. 

@tennpal15   Are you saying Ramona is going to come out and SAY that Dorinda was fired?  This has the potential to be better than the season.

Or better yet, that Ramona will be announcing she's leaving as well... Could it be time for a whole upheaval with this franchise, as others have had...?