Honored Contributor

Re: Dont forget DWTS Premieres Tonight!

[ Edited ]

I thought Vanessa, Frankie, and Jordan were very good. 

Barbara is 68.....I honestly thought she was in her 70's. I hope she is the first to go because she was obnoxious and embarrassing to herself and her partner. That wasn't the Barbara I like on Shark Tank for sure. Her suggestive talk and being all handsy and grabby was weird and uncomfortable.

Valued Contributor

Shoot! I missed it! I'll try to catch it on On Demand, but it's not there yet. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I just watched the YouTube video of Barbara and Keo.  It does appear that she's touching his untouchable area, lol, I think her hand was on his thigh.

I watched another video where they were on Access Hollywood or some such show and boy does she have a mouth on her.  She says she requested Keo because she knows a hunk when she sees one, lol.  Personally, I think she knew she wouldn't be on long and requested someone not used to lasting long.  She said she refused to sign the contract unless she got him.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I just watched the YouTube video of Barbara and Keo.  It does appear that she's touching his untouchable area, lol, I think her hand was on his thigh.

I watched another video where they were on Access Hollywood or some such show and boy does she have a mouth on her.  She says she requested Keo because she knows a hunk when she sees one, lol.  Personally, I think she knew she wouldn't be on long and requested someone not used to lasting long.  She said she refused to sign the contract unless she got him.

Poor Keo.  I wonder why they wanted her on the show so badly that they would give in to that demand.  I think she has a very high opinion of her dance ability and was surprised at the low scores she received and the harsh criticism from Len.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

The two of them were just on TMZ.  She said she was trying to grab his hand.

Other things were said to Harvey on TMZ today, but that was mainly what she was trying to do.  She's a flirt and jokes a lot.  She can't be taken seriously when it comes to something like that.

She's just having a good time and being silly.  

Esteemed Contributor

I feel bad for Keo, he never gets a good partner that can go the distance 

Trusted Contributor

@qvcfreak wrote:

I feel bad for Keo, he never gets a good partner that can go the distance 

I know, poor Keo! Maybe her being so wealthy he will get other perks to make up for it, I hope. Next year they ought to give him a better chance for being a good sport all these seasons.