Honored Contributor

Re: Don't Forget "PROOF" Tonight at 10:00PM on TNT

Ringer, what did they say it would be?  I don't understand.  The entire first show was about people dying and coming back.

What is it going to be?  I'm curious.

Honored Contributor

I will tell you some of my stories but I don't want to mess up this thread because other's might not find it interesting and it isn't about the TV show.

I don't know how to post them or where to put them.  Any ideas?

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I will tell you some of my stories but I don't want to mess up this thread because other's might not find it interesting and it isn't about the TV show.

I don't know how to post them or where to put them.  Any ideas?

Maybe start a new thread with the title being "Anybody have experiences with" and then whether it be psychics or near death or whatever?   

And thank you for being willing to share.

ETA:  If you do start a new thread, please post on here what title you gave it so I know what to look for.  TIA

Honored Contributor

OK  will do ws.  I'll post some things in the next few days.  Take care.  I'll also recommend some books if you're interested.

We have a lot of wonderful used book stores here in Northern Va.  You might look where you live.  You can pick these books up for a dollar or two.

Perhaps I'll send you some.  I have sent books to strangers on the phone.  i know i'm weird.  i just don't know how to figure out address and stuff.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks so much, Annabelle.  I will be sure to keeping watch for them.  Be sure to post here the thread title. I have two used book stores really close by I can check out.