Honored Contributor

Don't Forget "PROOF" Tonight at 10:00PM on TNT

Those of us who've been waiting and waiting I'm here to remind you Proof comes on tonight at 10:00PM EST on TNT.

Don't forget to come back tomorrow and let's talk.....

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Don't Forget "PROOF" Tonight at 10:00PM on TNT

I'm excited to see this show. I'm also happy to see Rizoli and Isles back. I've had the marathon on all day. Smiley Happy

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

Me too!  I've read so many books on this subject.  I want to see how they handle it.

I'm sure they'll make it seem more mysterious otherwise it would be pretty boring based on everything I've read.

The more interesting books are by a Dr who took care of terminally ill children.  When he was able to 'bring them back' they all described the same thing.  They were too young to have preconceived ideas (like from parents, etc) so he really started studying it.

It's a fascinating subject.

Respected Contributor

I did watch PROOF last night (Mon.) and thought it was good enough to keep watching each week.  What do you think?

Respected Contributor

I did liked it too. I am very interested in this subject. Will see how it goes.
Valued Contributor

I enjoyed and will keep watching--definitely have a fascination with this subject--great cast, too.

Super Contributor

Watched this show and enjoyed it. This is a subject I am very interested in also so look forward to watching.
Trusted Contributor

annabelle.... did you watch this? what did you think?  i enjoyed the characters and felt like they had some reason to be part of this show.... i will watch it again.... this subject is one which i think most humans ask about.... i really like kyra sedgewick....

Regular Contributor

Watched this new show and enjoyed it very much. The cast is solid and will stay with it.

"You never know whe the last time is the last time."

"You never know when the last time is the
last time."
Honored Contributor

Yes, I did watch it.  I've read a lot of books on this subject.  It's called NDE for Near Death Experience.

If you're interested in reading about it I can recommend some excellent books.  

Google Dr. Melvin Morse, he's a Pediatric Oncologist at a large hospital.  He became interested when some of his patients started telling him similar stories when they'd had NDE.

Similar but a little different is Edgar Cacye.  This leads more along the lines of reincarnation.

I've also read many books on reincarnation.  I have gone to a medium for years.  My Mother and my sister used to go to psychics.

I like the way she is skeptical.  That would make sense of a good Dr.

Dr. Morse's books will make you even more curious to read about this subject.

Some people think people who give readings and study NDE's, etc are evil.  However, it's been my experience that it's quite the opposite.  They are very spiritual, kind and believe very strongly in GOD (more than many of the Clergy I've known).

Anyway game.  It is fascinating.  I could tell you some interesting stories about things that have happened to me and my daughter.  Things that were prevented because of being warned by the psychic, etc.

Just because we don't understand something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.