Honored Contributor

Re: Don Lemon excess drinking

I think this is more about politics, than drinking ,and for the record I don't watch drunks, anywhere. I don't think they are funny or interesting

If I didn't like this, I certainly wouldn't watch it

Respected Contributor

I just hope that those who were clearly constrained and forced to watch this, are released and allowed to go back to holierthanthouland where they reside.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Trusted Contributor

Don't you get that it's about ratings and getting viewers???  The antics that more traditional news outlets resort to in order to compete for younger viewers is ridiculous.  I don't watch any of the cable news outlets and don't care for any of the commentators, journalists or whatever they're calling themselves these days.  Don Lemon would never have been drinking on air if CNN wasn't pushing for it.  Same holds true for the mightier-than-thou foxy station next door that always spews phony outrage. Just stop watching all of it and tune to your local news channels.  

Valued Contributor

I so agree with you.

This guy thinks he is beyond having to answer to anyone.

No class, low class,,,no surprise..

However there are some who will think this behavior is fine..

Not so, Felicia's....................

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropirate

Respected Contributor

Since when has it become acceptable for "serious" news  anchors commentators, anybody else for that matter, to appear on television drunk? Used to be there was a certain decorum maintained by the press corps. Not any longer. What message are they telling the Tide Pod generation?

Young folks rarely watch TV, but... do follow social media.

Esteemed Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

Shots, drinking from a bong, drunk on air, rude & ridiculous behavior...they want to show they are just like you because that's exactly who they think you are & how you live your life.

Drinking from a bong? Now how would you do that? Doesn't it just spill out the other end? Inquiring minds want to know.

Honored Contributor

Wow!  This has turned political so quickly.  It's amazing how quickly things flip!

I thought this was about drinking on TV?

I'm glad to know I'm not the only person who bla blas and goes wandering off on subjects.

Things get ugly pretty quickly...personal too.

Just agree to disagree and move on.

Honored Contributor

It's amazing this thread is still here. But then again, I'm not surprised at all. Happy New Year! 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is baiting