Esteemed Contributor

Re: Don Lemon excess drinking

No, I'm not and I don't hope for that, either.  Other things, just not that.  Happy Day

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@cotton4me wrote:

I didn’t care for it either.  I normally like Don Lemon but in this instance I found his behavior unprofessional and not enjoyable.  I turned the channel. It may work for some people but I don't feel this did him any favors.  

Me too.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

How many people have done a "contact us" and let CNN know how you feel?

Good advice.

Honored Contributor

I think it's rather strange given that Don's a news anchor.  I didn't watch but Don's kinda cute and it probably wouldn't bother me.

Honored Contributor

I kept flipping around and found no network that didn't have a couple of hosts talking stupid-talk or behaving like morons. They don't have Teleprompters in front of them so they have to actually think on their own. Ridiculous.
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is baiting

Trusted Contributor

It is inappropriate for any personality to be drunk on air.   He is not a comic or an actor, he has a responsible job where his integrity and professionalism is part of his job.   And this is not this first year.   

Trusted Contributor

Aren't there more serious issues in the world than whether or not Don Lemon was drunk on air ?  He's not exactly a role model.  Doubt that impressionable youngsters even know, or care who Don Lemon is.

Honored Contributor

If he has to drink just because it is New Year's Eve, he doesn't need to be doing it on-air. I think all the networks started coverage way too early...far too much time to fill...they should begin about 11:30; even that may be too much for some of these people?
Regular Contributor

Reever, so start the new year off with: outrage!

I'm not condoning drinking on live TV, if that is what Don Lemon was doing. I'm just tired of everyone being so easily insulted and outraged. Life is short. Enjoy 2019 in peace.