Honored Contributor

Does anyone watch these TLC shows??

[ Edited ]

Does anyone watch on TLC : Dr Pimple Popper?  My Feet are Killing Me?  Save my Skin, the newest gross show.

Even the ads are So Gross. There is no way I would watch any of these and not sure why people like them lol.  I get grossed out way too easily though Smiley Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone watch these TLC shows??

Occassionally i will watch Dr Pimple Popper, it is really very interesting, and amazing to see how much Dr Lee's patients are helped by her. 

Trusted Contributor

No. I don't see why anyone would even be interested in watching either one?

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Occassionally i will watch Dr Pimple Popper, it is really very interesting, and amazing to see how much Dr Lee's patients are helped by her. 

I will watch Dr. Pimple Popper, I think Dr. Lee is amazing.  She has helped many people.  Her skill is off the charts.  She also comes across as very kind.

My feet are killing me I have tried to watch but my stomach can't take it.  The two doctors are very good at what they do, it's just difficult for me to watch.

Honored Contributor

No...but I'm grateful that so many people's lives are transformed by her addressing the critical needs of her patients that were so negligently ignored by their doctors.

Honored Contributor

Never. I watch TV to be entertained, and I don't find these types of 'shows' entertaining at all.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Occasional Contributor

Yes, l watch Dr. Pimple popper. My sister had a lipoma removed by her before she started her show on TLC. She is so kind and did an excellent job sewing up my sister's arm...

Honored Contributor

I can't watch any of them either...even the ads are too much for me!  I always said that I would make a terrible nurse!

Regular Contributor

Haven't seen the new one yet, but I watch the other two!  I like watching the actual surgeries.  I always told my Mom I should have been a doctor.  lol

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't heard of the skin show. The other two yes I watch.