Honored Contributor

Does anyone watch the FBI series (CBS) on t.v.?

[ Edited ]

I have been watching this 3 program series since the beginning of each show I believe it is 3 years they have been on. The FBI International is 2 years.

I have really gotten into this series on t.v..They sometimes work off of each other, most of the time they have separate plot lines.

I recently found out the main character (Jess LaCroix) on FBI most wanted (10-11pm est) is leaving the series at the end of this season. He wants to go into other projects. He really carried the series well, wonder if this show will have a new lead?

FBI International is OK. I like the lead guy in the show, it is getting quite interesting they just wrote his mother into the series (i believe is into some kind of "bad guy" type character) have not quite gotten the feel if she is good guy or bad guy

FBI which is on first (8-9pm est) is really good. All the characters work well together. they have some good story lines.

Contributor

Re: Does anyone watch the FBI series (NBC) on t.v.?

I also enjoy all three FBI a shows although they are on CBS.  

Trusted Contributor

I really enjoy FBI at 8PM. I don't care for FBI International at 9PM and FBI Most Wanted is OK but I prefer the original FBI.

Esteemed Contributor

@viva923  the lead actor in International was also one of the rotating interns on Bones (character there was Finn Abernathy) 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

I used to be a fan of FBI. I love Jubal, Maggie and OA. It isn't that I don't like the characters of FBI Most Wanted, because I like them very much. It's just that they cross over too much and seem to have taken screen time from Maggie and OA. 

I watched FBI International once and realized I didn't need to add it to my to be watched lineup.

Honored Contributor

I watch International and Most Wanted.  I enjoy both shows.  I don't watch the original FBI, an entire evening with a single franchise would be too much for me.

Respected Contributor

@viva923   I do watch all three, but my favorite is the original.  My second choice is Most Wanted....International, I'm still trying to get into it.  

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone watch the FBI series (CBS) on t.v.?

THANKS for keeping me straight. 

These shows are on CBS, not NBC like i posted.

I did change the title post.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't like the International one.  I watch the others. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@viva923 wrote:

I have been watching this 3 program series since the beginning of each show I believe it is 3 years they have been on. The FBI International is 2 years.

I have really gotten into this series on t.v..They sometimes work off of each other, most of the time they have separate plot lines.

I recently found out the main character (Jess LaCroix) on FBI most wanted (10-11pm est) is leaving the series at the end of this season. He wants to go into other projects. He really carried the series well, wonder if this show will have a new lead?

FBI International is OK. I like the lead guy in the show, it is getting quite interesting they just wrote his mother into the series (i believe is into some kind of "bad guy" type character) have not quite gotten the feel if she is good guy or bad guy

FBI which is on first (8-9pm est) is really good. All the characters work well together. they have some good story lines.

They are replacing Julian Mcmahon FBI Most wanted with Dylan McDermott.  Julian(Jess) will be leaving on March 8th. Dylan McDermott will begin in April. I watch all three series. My favorite on International is Tank, the dog.