Frequent Contributor

Re: Does anyone watch the FBI series (CBS) on t.v.?

I love the 8pm show the best, although I watch all three.

Honored Contributor

elated, tank the dog is so cute and loveable. i like the dog too. last show i saw with tank the dog was quite ill wonder if they are writing the dog out.?

Trusted Contributor

I enjoy FBI. I also enjoy Most Wanted. I tried to get into International but just couldnt, for some reason. 

I thought Dylan McDermott was on the Law and Order Organized Crime show. Perhaps I have him mixed up with someone else?

Esteemed Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

elated, tank the dog is so cute and loveable. i like the dog too. last show i saw with tank the dog was quite ill wonder if they are writing the dog out.?

Tank recovered and he is doing good.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@game-on wrote:

I enjoy FBI. I also enjoy Most Wanted. I tried to get into International but just couldnt, for some reason. 

I thought Dylan McDermott was on the Law and Order Organized Crime show. Perhaps I have him mixed up with someone else?

You are correct Dylan McDermott is on L&O Organized Crime but he is going to be leading the FBI Most Wanted. I don't know how they are going to write him off L& O.

Respected Contributor

I agree with some of the other posters -- I like FBI the best and International the least.  Really like Julian McMahon in Most Wanted but Dylan McDermott sounds like a pretty good choice for replacement -- we'll see.  I do like him on L&O Organized Crime but they can easily finish the storyline with him whenever they want (or park him in prison if they want to bring him back later).  Would be nice to see some new stories and bad guys on that show too.

Honored Contributor

wonder how the script will go for writing out Jess. wonder if they will write out the lady friend of Jess too?wonder if Jess and lady friend will get married?