Valued Contributor

Re: Does anyone watch The Royals on E?

• I agree about Helena not being trustworthy... Jasper is the smart one I think &  I'm sad they wrote out Violet. But the maid that is carrying the king's child I think will be a good replacement to keep him in check. I think he is not as evil as he appears. And as far as Joan Collins, she makes me miss the good 'ol Dynasty days!!!! Love her being the evil mum!!!!! 
Honored Contributor

I am glad the show cleared up the \||| symbol.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Valued Contributor

Why did the head of security kill the king?  Not sure that they explained that, but I may have missed it.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@pateacher wrote:

Why did the head of security kill the king?  Not sure that they explained that, but I may have missed it.

We don't know exactly who killed the king.  The head of security still has a job at the palace, but he feels responsible because the king died on his watch.  His daughter, Ophelia, moved to the U.S., but it looks like she'll be back this season.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac

I wonder if King Cyrus isn't in for a big surprise with the pregnant (maid) fiancee.  I think she is going to get revenge on him for all the horrible things he forced her to do.  Remember from season 1 that King Solomon treated her well and was respectful towards her.  Also from season 1 (if I remember correctly) they showed that she had a gun in her purse. That part never played out on the show.  Has this show been a topic on the boards before?

Added: I didn't realize until the birthday party that the prince and princess were twins either. I thought it was bizarre that the Queen wasn't at the party and secondly she only spent the day with Eleanore and not Liam also.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac

I don't think that the domino (symbol) group has been explained fully.  There is something or someone else that will come to light I think....we will see hopefully

Honored Contributor

@pateacher

The other question about the head of security is who killed his wife and does the domino group have something to do with it?

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan

Who do you think killed the King? 

Honored Contributor

@cactusjack

What do you think is going on with all of the Royals?

Honored Contributor

Do any of you follow De-Throned on social media.  I am not on SM but would like to know what others are saying in regards to the show as the plot thickens.