Contributor

Does anyone watch POWER on Starz?

I watched the free preview of season one and would like to know how it plays out.  I can't afford Starz d/t retirement. Thanks for updating me if you know.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Does anyone watch POWER on Starz?

Yes, Ive watched it all.  Its in its final season now.  Its really too much to say, but alot of the original characters have died with all the twists and turns.  Very unexpected.  I liked the series so much and others on Starz that when we dropped our cable I got Starz through Amazon Prime for less $ than cable.

Honored Contributor

@sixteencharacter   I agree with @meem120  . Too much has happened for someone to sum up six seasons. If you really want to know there is at least one thread on the board for each season. You can do a search, find them, and read them.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Valued Contributor

@sixteencharacter  Do you have Amazon prime? I saw on slick deals that they have Starz for 99 cents a month for 3 months through prime. I'm not sure how long that offer is available though. 3 months would give you time to catch up on demand. I have watched since the first season so it's complicated. The final episodes start this Sunday so we all know soon how it ends.

Contributor

I wish to thank those who answered.  I'm going to search for the threads on here.  Also, I wish I'd know about the Starz offer on Prime.  I couldn't find it again, so I guess it's gone now, but thanks for letting me know so I can look for it in the future.  Happy new year all!

Honored Contributor

@sixteencharacter 

I couldn't find it again, so I guess it's gone now,

It's on the Prime Video section......

Obsessable series and hit movies

U can't miss it!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac - Did you ever watch Saints & Sinners?  I discovered it on Hulu since all my shows are on hiatus and binged watched all 4 seasons....I could not stop!

I wonder if Ambitions is returning?

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1   Ambitions is returning soon. I've been seeing promos.

"Haves" is starting back next week. I need to re-watch the last episode from last season and peruse our last thread.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.