Honored Contributor

Does anyone here watch Miz and Mrs?

I don't watch wrestling.  I used to watch boxing with my late husband because he used to box for a short time in the Jr Golden Gloves.

Anyway, I also watched the TV show about the two sister's and their family who wrestled for the WWE (Total Bellas)

I came upon this show.  These two do wrestle for the WWE but they are married (like one of the twin sisters) and now they have a baby.

It's a cute show, 1/2 hour and mindless but cute.  I like the husband (Mike) because he constantly pokes fun of himself.

Anyone else here watch this show?

ps I told you guys I watch a very, very wide verity of shows!  Ha!

Miz & Mrs. is an American reality television series that premiered on July 24, 2018 on the USA Network.[2][3][4] The series, a spin-off of Total Divas,[5] follows the lives of The Miz and Maryse in and out of the wrestling ring.[6] The show includes six 30-minute episodes,[7]which follows the couple leading up to the birth of their first child.[8][9] The Miz and Maryse also serve as executive producers of the show.[10] In April 2019, the USA Network renewed the series for a second season.

•  
Trusted Contributor

Re: Does anyone here watch Miz and Mrs?

I saw a few minutes of this one day but I don't watch. I am a fan of wrestling for a lot of the personalities and Miz is one of the best. He had a long running thing on WWE where one of my other favorites was his "stunt double" and they were hilarious.

Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone here watch Miz and Mrs?

Yes - DH and I love this show!  I am not really a fan of wrestling but find this show to be silly and fun!  I remember the Miz from back in the Real World days!  

His mother-in-law is just hilarious!  Their little baby, Madison, is just the cutest little thing and looks just like her papa.  Plus, she seems to be always happy and smiling.  She probably thinks --- what are momma, pappa and grandma doing --- they are always up to something crazy!  LOL

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin