Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone here watch BRITBOX ?

@Jk9   Is Line of Duty like Stu or Law and order?  I may try that tonight

Contributor

My dh and I watch Britbox a lot.  We saw 11 seasons of Vera and are waiting for season 12 which apparently is going to happen.

We also watch Shetland which is written by the same writer as Vera...I think her name is Ann Cleeves if I remember correctly.  Great stories...we use the captions because my dh doesn't always understand the Scottish accent.  Shetland is based on one of the Shetland islands north of mainland Scotland.

Another one we watched was The Fall, with Gillian Anderson in it.  Apparently now it's being shown on PBS here.  The other main star is Jamie Dornan who is now in the movie Belfast.

Honored Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

@Drythe 

Yes, New Tricks!  My typing is terrible with my RA.   Lol. 

@shoekitty 

Understand, I’ve had RA since age 17.

Best Wishes to You

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

A few of you mentioned you liked Shakeshere and Hathaway, the mystery-comedy on Birtbox.   I just received news it will have new episodes starting tonight.  They will introduce 2 new episodes every Tuesday.  

I am ready for something new.  I think I have exhausted  all the shows in mystery on Britbox.  I am just finishing a rewatch of all 11 seasons of Vera.  So ready for something new.  Anyone watch any good murder/mysteries on Britbox lately?

Contributor

So, are all seasons for a show available or just the latest? 

Valued Contributor

The fall is excellent, hard to believe Jamie can change so

I have the complete series of The Fall. Jack Irish looks good to. 

Respected Contributor

If you like comedy "Mum" is about a widow and her nutty family.  At first I thought it was silly but kept watching for lack of something else and did not want anything serious that day and then I was hooked.  Hated to see it end.

Valued Contributor

Blackwork, TV mini series on Acorn