Trusted Contributor

Does anyone else like the 'Blondie' movies?

Every Saturday, the 'Movie' channel has been showing one.   They're very enjoyable.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Does anyone else like the 'Blondie' movies?

@newjersey, I am not a fan of Blondie movies.  In fact, I never liked the comic strip.  For younger readers who aren't familiar, there was a Blondie comic strip which was syndicated daily -- and in color on Sundays-- nationally in local newspapers across the country.  

Honored Contributor

I just checked TMC and didn't find this.     Are you sure it's TMC (The Movie Channel)?

Trusted Contributor

I enjoyed the Blondie movies when I was a kid. They used to play on Saturday mornings at that time. I'll have to look for them.

Trusted Contributor

@chickenbutt...Not sure but I think it's probably the "Movies" channel, which I get with my cable, not TMC. I think it's just called Movies.

Honored Contributor

daisyk wrote:

@chickenbutt...Not sure but I think it's probably the "Movies" channel, which I get with my cable, not TMC. I think it's just called Movies.

Oh, thanks!  Smiley Happy    I don't know if we have that one with Charter (now known as Spectrum) in my market.  Will check. 

I haven't seen any of these movies in decades and it sounds like it w/b fun to see them again.

Honored Contributor

My husband likes them.

He was scrolling through the guide and I noticed there were a few on this afternoon but I couldn't tell you which channel it was.

Honored Contributor

I remember watching a Blondie movie, years ago, on a Sunday morning when my water broke with my first son. Ahh fond memories. Heart

"Pure Michigan"
Valued Contributor

A bit off topic sorry, but even though it was clearly an act...Gracie Allen is one of the most charming "blonde' actresses that I've ever seen. I can see her being Blondie more than Blondie. That woman was just a master of comedic talent. A pure pleasure to watch even in retrospect. No wonder her husband never remarried.