Honored Contributor

I have watched this show from the very beginning, it's in it's fifth season. I haven't enjoyed it as much as I use to, I don't like Mara the evil part of Audrey. I have to think that Syfy doesn't have the same faith in it as it use to. It took a year to come back and when it did it was pushed to 7:00 Friday night after being on for an episode or two at 8:00. I actually didn't know of the time change until I did a search for it. Am I the only one that watches this?

Respected Contributor

I watched it from the beginning but finally gave up on it this year. I didn't care for it already last year but I watched the first episode this year and said, that's it, I'm out.

Frequent Contributor
I loved it the first two seasons but my interest waned with the alternate reality of the barn etc. at the end of the third season and I just got bored. It was much more fun when they just tried to help the ""troubled"".
Trusted Contributor

I ditched it this season. I don't like the evil part of Audrey either. I barely hung on last year. I'm a big fan of Eric B and like his part in the show but it won't keep me watching this. I'm like Kittiekattie, it was best the first two-three years.