Honored Contributor

Does Anyone Remember Morgan Fairchild, the actress?

I just saw Morgan Fairchild, the actress.  She doesn't look much different than she did back in ..... what?  the 60's?

She's had some really good plastic surgery done over the years!

She was selling burial plots on TV.  I hate seeing something like this being sold on a channel I'm watching because it makes me think old, old people must watch this show or they wouldn't be selling burial plots!  Ha!

I wonder how many viewers say, "John, go get me a pencil, I want to copy down that number and give them a call immediately"!  I'm being silly, but it just seems strange.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Does Anyone Remember Morgan Fairchild, the actress?

Morgan is even more beautiful in person - she played Mrs Robinson in THE GRADUATE here in Portland several years ago & posed for photos, signed programs etc. Very nice to the fans!

Respected Contributor

I thought I saw her selling something else and she does look good.   I thing burial plots would need to be a local ad but I don't know.  I think it is better if people buy they ahead of time just like having a will.  

Trusted Contributor

I've seen that ad on our retro channels, MeTV & COZI TV.

I remember when she sold her simulated Morganite jewelry on QVC.

Respected Contributor

I always enjoyed her as an actress. I am sure she will take a gig to help with the bills.
Honored Contributor

Kathy, I think I remember that.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just looked it up, she was here in 2005, this photo is from the production.

i may be wrong, but i think Morgan picked the burial plot ad as it is a definite service to families, better to plan ahead.  She camped it up in an Old Navy ad years ago too.  She is 65 & she has current credits listed in imdb.com, so she is still acting too.mf.jpg

Honored Contributor

Yes, I remember her selling her jewelry line with "thanks for the Jeffrey"  Jeff Hewson! But I remembermost  Morgan back when she played teen roles, lol!  She is a stunning woman, with a wicked sense of humor.  She is one of those women who have never gained and lost a  lot  weight over the years.This is important for the skin elasticity.   She aged well, and has some nice work, if she has it.,

I do remember an embarressing moment on QVC with Jeff hewson.  They were doing Morgan's jewelry show.  This wild lady called in, and began fawning all over Jeff.  It went on and on,.  Then the lady said, Jeff I have always wanted to say this..... and then she said "Jeff I want to jump all over your bones, I am hot for you".  OMG, I thought they both were going to opass out.  Then, the camera faded for a moment, they had a commercial.  and were back like nothing happened.  As it should be. 

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I remember her on qvc as well years ago. I also saw her in the stage production of "The Graduate" here, in New Orleans (as another poster mentioned the play).

She is very active on Twitter and interested in Politics, world events, animal and human rights, etc

Here is a link to pictures from June of 2015.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3107983/Morgan-Fairchild-65-looks-youthful-butterfly-la...

Valued Contributor

"She was selling burial plots on TV.  I hate seeing something like this being sold on a channel I'm watching because it makes me think old, old people must watch this show or they wouldn't be selling burial plots!  Ha!"

Geez, how insulting can you get! Imagine watching a channel that caters to really old people. Why, it might rub off on you and of course, you are never going to need such a thing as a burial plot!