Honored Contributor

Does Anyone Else Watch The Mindy Project?

I love this show. I love the way she is so sure of herself. It's a really funny show. She constantly makes fun of herself. This endears me to her.

Valued Contributor

Re: Does Anyone Else Watch The Mindy Project?

I love this show....cracks me up when she refers to herself as a small Asian woman??
Respected Contributor

I think this show is pretty funny. Mindy has great comedic timing on this show. And yes, she is so sure of herself, makes me laugh at some of the things she says about herself.

I hope the baby storyline doesn't ruin things. I read she will still be pregnant into next season, if the show is renewed. It wasn't announced yet whether it's picked up for next season.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Trusted Contributor

I had never seen The Mindy Project but found it on Hulu and watched the very first episode. I got hooked and have been binge watching it. I feel a connection to Mindy. Love this show!! 

Honored Contributor

Mindy is wonderful.  She has a sense of humor about life in general.  I've seen her on several talk shows lately and she's as cleaver as she is on the show.

I loved the way her boyfriend went to visit her parents to get their blessing.  I forget what Country it was but it was so sweet.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66@akaburtonfan@lainey1@dakotacheryl

Love this show and wish there were new episodes!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

love, others have mentioned it comes (new season just started, I believe) on one of the shows like (maybe not this one but like this one......HULU, one of those)  they picked it up.

I have all of that stuff but never bother to look at it.  Too many other shows.  It's a really good show though.  One day I'll watch it.

She was on Entertainment Weekly (radio) and was talking about how Mindy is very comfortable in her 'skin'.  She talked about all of the stars she's been able to get on her show but she realizes the main characters are whom people tune in to see.

NOTE HERE:  We've all mentioned (as have other commentators) that sometimes these shows forget that we're interested in the main characters.

Honored Contributor

I really like this show and miss it since it has moved to Hulu. I don't subscribe to Hulu.