Respected Contributor

DH and I recently found these 2 shows on Animal Planet.  If you're an animal lover, I highly recommend both of them.

We have them scheduled on the DVR

Respected Contributor

Re: Dodo Heroes/Vet Going Wild

I've been watching both series since they started, and love them!  Heart  I think Dodo Heroes has been airing for a month now, and Vets Gone Wild about 3 weeks.  

So happy for Pepe, as well as Kiara and her cubs on Dodo Heroes episode last night!  Heart Heart Heart Heart 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

@I like celery, I've seen all of them so far, but last night's having to do with circuses really got to me as I abhor them.  The animals don't have a choice to say no as humans do.  

I found myself tearing up a bit near the end and was so happy for Pepe and Kiara as well with her cubs.

The man and wife that started the organization are wonderful people.

Vet Gone Wild is interesting as well and he does such good work on behalf of the wildlife and trying to save them.

Respected Contributor

Another Animal Planet favorite of mine is Dr. Jeff - Rocky Mountain Vet.  There used to be a show about a female vet in Alaska which was very good but haven't seen that in awhile. 

Valued Contributor

@HisElk1 wrote:

@I like celery, I've seen all of them so far, but last night's having to do with circuses really got to me as I abhor them.  The animals don't have a choice to say no as humans do.  

I found myself tearing up a bit near the end and was so happy for Pepe and Kiara as well with her cubs.

The man and wife that started the organization are wonderful people.

Vet Gone Wild is interesting as well and he does such good work on behalf of the wildlife and trying to save them.

And that "Vet Gone Wild" sure is easy on the eyes! What a hunk, and I love that accent.