Honored Contributor

I have not seen Doc Martin in over a year.  It was on PBS last night.  Nice to see it Smiley Happyagain.  It's season 8

Respected Contributor

Was it a repeat? What was the last season that we in America were able to see?

Cause I see repeats  when I tune in. I miss that program sooo much, that I even look at the repeats. I hope I can see new episodes.

Trusted Contributor

Me too, I think they're reruns since my dvr is supposed to tape new shows. 

Trusted Contributor

Can't wait to see the new season. 

Super Contributor

I fell in love with this show several years ago.  Initially, I didn't think I would watch 5 minutes, but lo and behold I ended up bingeing on 2-3 seasons and after that I was hooked.  I can't wait until a new season shows up on BBC/PBS/Netflix/Amazon -- whatever, I'm there.

Honored Contributor

Is that show the one with that strange doctor that can't stand the sight of blood?

Esteemed Contributor

@songbird wrote:

Is that show the one with that strange doctor that can't stand the sight of blood?

@songbird   That's the one Smiley Happy  I sure wish it would come back to my PBS station.  Haven't seen hide nor hair of it.

Respected Contributor

The Doc Martin show, will be airing its final series (series 10 )  in 2021. I cannot find it listed for American stations i.e. PBS which is where i used to watch it.

Martin Clunes feels that the show will stop making any more episodes because he thinks that the show will be stale and after 16 years, it's time to shut it down:-(  The PBS shows in America, ended for us after series eight.

BUT, I saw where someone wrote that Louisa was going to have another baby in the newest series. I  have spent entirely too much time on this. lol