Respected Contributor

In case those interested haven't noticed season 9 of Doc Martin is being released on Acorn one episode at a time. So far the first 2 episodes are available.

Contributor

I recently discovered Doc Martin and love it!  It is so quirky.  I love the scenery and that group of teenage girls strolling by is hilarious.

Honored Contributor

I love Doc Martin too.  This show has that rare wonderful combination of eccentricity/humor....brilliant screen writing.  House was another example of this rarity.

Respected Contributor

So glad  to hear there is another season of Doc Martin. Unfortunately, we don't get Acorn. Hopefully, he will return for another season on our channels. I do watch the reruns, so good to see them, even if they are repeats.Better than nothing :-)

Honored Contributor

I love that show, watched it on PBS, we don't get Acorn either. I was thinking of buying the DVDs I liked the show that much. Hopefully PBS will run the series again.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I love that show, watched it on PBS, we don't get Acorn either. I was thinking of buying the DVDs I liked the show that much. Hopefully PBS will run the series again.

I watch it on PBS too.  I am hoping it comes back.  I do not get acorn

Respected Contributor

Doc. Martin is British comedy at its best!!!