Trusted Contributor

Flatbush.... I agree. No matter how many times I've watched ' Doc M' I laugh. The latest series has been great so far! 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Doc Martin Season 10

[ Edited ]

Yes, the "Doc Martin" series  is very good...He is so tense and uptight all of the time that it sometimes makes me anxious just watching him...I'm waiting for him to burst at any time!...lol

I can't even imagine how he was able to loosen up enough to have sex with Louisa and conceive a child...It must have been a very quick, spur of the moment event for Louisa!..lol

The pharamacist lady is also a hoot...I don't recall why she is always wearing that neck brace?

I love British series...very well done!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Trusted Contributor

Wildflowers, I LOVE Mrs. Tishell. Everything about that woman makes  me laugh! LOL I just watched seasons 1-9  again... and Louisa talked Mrs. Tishell into removing the neck brace. Needless to say it didn't go well... of course. She fell to the floor...and had to be taken away by ambulance. The Doc told her she'd been wearing the neck brace for so long she compressed something ( forgot exactly what he said ) in her neck.... it could no longer support her head on its own.  Never a dull moment in Port Wen! LOL 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Babyfran ...Thanks for jarring my memory about Mrs. Tishell's neck brace...lol...I also love the character of PC Joe Penhale who tries so hard but things tend to backfire on him...lol ...Everyone does such a great job in playing their roles....Such a beautiful place where it is filmed also.

Trusted Contributor

Wildflowers, my pleasure! In an episode of season 10 you'll see Jo in action... with Al and Stewart ( the man that believed he was living with a giant squirrel) LOL ENJOY! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Babyfran ...How many episodes will there be in Season 10?...I watched episode 4 last night and there are no other episodes showing at this time?

Mrs. Tishell and PC Joe were the highlights for me in episode 4. lol

Spoiler

Mrs. Tishell & Irene went kayaking which turned into a disaster...LOL

Poor PC Joe trying to woo Janice back by inviting her over for dinner that he cooked,  only to have Janice end up sick, which was initially thought to be food poisoning but then turned out to be caused by the "fish pedicure" that she offers in her salon...LOL

Trusted Contributor

Wildflowers, I believe there are eight episodes . I just read that there will be a Christmas special at some point as well. I'm really looking forward to that!