Trusted Contributor

The new season of Doc Martin is on Acorn TV.  I'm a huge fan... and have been  enjoying it! 😍

Honored Contributor

Love the Doc!  I don't have acorn TV☹️. Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

Re: Doc Martin Season 10

[ Edited ]

I don't have Acorn either. I understand this is the last season.  Should be interesting. I hope to see that season eventually. 

PS has he ever sweetened up, or is he still the old grump?  He makes me laugh at some of  the blunt, deadpan comments. And the pharmacist lady!!  Gee, maybe I shd get Acorn....

Trusted Contributor

Yes, it is the last season... however that's what they said after season 9. The fans begged the powers to be to carry on... thus season 10! LOL 

Spoiler

Trusted Contributor

OOPS! Didn't mean to put " spoiler" in my last post. 

Super Contributor

@Another new name Sue Yes get Acorn!  Doc Martin never changes!  The pharmacist lady is just as good!  Doc has a new dog this season named Chicken.  The reason I say get Acorn is that there are so many  English series you can watch and so many are great detective shows like Lewis, Morse, Foyles War, Midsomer Murders, as well as comedy shows.  You can always cancel if you end up not watching!  Before I knew Acorn subscription existed, I went and purchased dvds which ending up costing a fortune because I would want the all the seasonings...never again!

Trusted Contributor

Reilley... I agree with what you said about  Acorn... and have watched and l love the series you mentioned!

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the info about Acorn. I saw Foyles War some time ago and it was excellent. I'm a little tired of Netflix so Acorn might be a good change.  

Respected Contributor

I love Doc Martin and am currently unable to see him and have missed him for years, since the cable no longer carried it. Thanks for the update and I am going to look into Acorn.

I watch the old reruns just so I can see it. As many times as I have seen  old episodes, they never fail to make me laugh again.

Trusted Contributor

I'm glad that I was able to pass on the information about Acorn TV. If you love British shows... you'll be in heaven. Agatha Raisin is another great series. It's light and goofy.