Honored Contributor

Is there a place on line where I could go and read what is going on, on these soaps?  I thought it might be fun to start listening/watching these shows again.  I guess there's only 4 left on now, right?  

Thanks for any help. I don't need to be brought up to date, been too long between.  I do need to know what and who now are going on.  Thanks, thanks thanks.

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal  There are indeed separate forums all noted in the TV & Movies section noted here. Just scroll through until you find the one(s) you want.

Which ones do you watch? I've always been a GH girl but in the last yr I've joined the Y&R and TB&B groups too. Yes I'm guilty!

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal  I misunderstood your question. You can google any one of your soaps online and read up on what's up.

The forums here are folks like you & me who chat here about what's going on and so much more.

Honored Contributor

I watch Days of our Lives.  If I miss an episode I go to NBC.com and click on full episodes and DOOL to watch on my computer.  They keep the episodes on line for a few days.   You can also just watch a summary/highlights.

Super Contributor

You can find information here:

http://soaps.sheknows.com/

I watch General Hospital and Days. Sometimes I will watch Y & R a little bit.

I miss OLTL!!!

Honored Contributor

I watch Days. I record everything I watch so I can fast forward thru the commercials. I'm about a month behind on Days as I have not been watching much TV lately. I'm sitting here enjoying the peace & quiet.

Honored Contributor

No...no interest.  But then 90 Day Fiance might fit right into the "drama" category.

Honored Contributor

Re: Do you watch the soaps?

[ Edited ]

Only under duress these days.  Smiley Happy

SoapCentral.com is a huge soap site with recaps for all of them if you want that all in one place. 

The only soaps I know you can watch for free online without having to give your cable information, address, bloodtype, first born, etc is CBS.com.  They allow anyone to watch the last 5 shows online for free not even a log in required.  I love them.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Do you watch the soaps?

[ Edited ]

soaps.com

They offer great recaps daily.