Respected Contributor

Re: Do you tire of shows after awhile?

I give up shows when I realize that I'm not looking forward to seeing the newest episode.  The only network/cable shows I still watch are LegaciesThe Rookie and Grey's Anatomy.

I've started watching more YouTube vlogs of people living in different ways...aboard boats, in tiny homes, in vans, etc.  The episodes are rarely longer than 15 minutes.  I dropped cable two years ago and don't miss it.  I hate commercials.  

I'm looking forward to Apple streaming TV.  I'll view a show or two and see if it's worth paying a monthly fee for access.

Respected Contributor

There are a few shows like Greys anatomy and Blue Bloods that I have stuck with but mostly I just get bored with them after a while.  I agree that Blue Bloods has gotten so stale.  I think when a show has a big cast they can do more with it like greys anatomy.  I don't know why Blue bloods did not have more love interests.  Some shows I think can be so cute but after a while where can it go.  I like The neighborhood comedy but how long will it be fresh.  

Respected Contributor

I do get tired of the shows on food network and hgtv so i take a break from them. then when i got back i like them again for a while Smiley Happy dont get tired of any others shows though!