Honored Contributor

Do you remember "Lost In Space" & "Lassie"?

June Lockhart was in both. If you see pictures of her, she had great looking skin. Never seemed to age. She's listed as 1925 Born. Haven't seen any pictures of her as of late. Hope she's doing well.

I guess I didn't realized Tommy Rettig passed away 16 yrs ago. Wow. First little boy on Lassie. That's another one, Disney, Sea Hunt, I remember Mama, that we'd get all ready for to watch each week.

Do you remember?

Contributor

Re: Do you remember "Lost In Space" & "Lassie"?

I love Lost in Space. I watch it when it’s on here. 🛸😀
Honored Contributor

Yes watched Lassie and Lost in Space.  Danger Danger Will Robinson lol

Lassie would let people know if Timmy was down the well.  Lol  good sows

Respected Contributor

I remember all those shows, all in black and white.  TV was free and a TV antenna was necessary. 

Honored Contributor

I well remember June Lockhart.  She was the quintessential 1950's - 1960's American mother, whether on a farm or in outer space. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@qualitygal wrote:

June Lockhart was in both. If you see pictures of her, she had great looking skin. Never seemed to age. She's listed as 1925 Born. Haven't seen any pictures of her as of late. Hope she's doing well.

I guess I didn't realized Tommy Rettig passed away 16 yrs ago. Wow. First little boy on Lassie. That's another one, Disney, Sea Hunt, I remember Mama, that we'd get all ready for to watch each week.

Do you remember?

@qualitygal   I liked the original Lassie better.  

A few years ago, I bought a dvd set of the original Lassie, never liked Timmy, lol.  I loved Sea Hunt, which can be bought today.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl 

7d400d29b68824a1eae7a752b81d898d.jpg

@colliemom4   I entered a contest for one of Lassie's puppies, but didn't win, I wanted one so badly.  My cousin in Canada had one like this, and though we didn't go there often, when I was there, the dog had my arms around it constantly, lol.

Honored Contributor

Do not forget she was the Dr. in Petticoat Junction.  Also, she was very young when she starred in Meet Me in St. Louis with Judy Garland.  June is wonderful.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

Not long after I moved to Tucson, maybe 14 or so years ago, a friend & I went to the Home Show at Tucson Convention Center & Jon Provost, who played the 2nd Timmy on Lassie, was sitting at a table to sign autographs or take photos with people or something.  He's my age or a little older & he looked so unpleasant & crabby, like he really didn't want to be there!