Regular Contributor

I am watching on Hulu and I can't stop watching. I feel guilty.  They are so bad.

Regular Contributor

Re: Do you love Good Behavior?

Loved last season....is it back ????

Respected Contributor

@Suzy Q from PA wrote:

Loved last season....is it back ????

Yes, it came back last weekend.  I’m not sure yet about the new season after watching the first episode.  It seems a bit campy to me now.  It used to move very quickly through each episode when she was in the road.  I hope it picks up the pace. 

Honored Contributor

No.

Respected Contributor

Love this show!

Honored Contributor

Loved last season, not too crazy about the first episode.

The mouthy son is very annoying.

The writers seemed to want to be sure all the characters were in this first episode but it made the continuity seem choppy, then they introduced some new wacky neighbors.

Sunday night is The Walking Dead night so I'll probably be skipping Good Behavior.

Esteemed Contributor

I guess we missed the first episode of the new season.  We'll have to catch it On Demand. Thanks for reminding me!

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

This show made for very compelling viewing throughout most of the first season. I found it went a bit flat when her custody battle became the focus and her son became more than merely a 'recurring' character. This year, the first show was good, but I continue to feel that having the son in tow is limiting. Personally, I hope they find a way to go back to having him be a recurring character so the full focus can be on the grown-ups and on their antics.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

They are such evil, awful people  that I hesitate to say I loved the program.  I'll just say I was captured by it and I was a fan.  I haven't seen any of season 2 yet.  I'll get caught up over the weekend.