Honored Contributor

If so, do you think it is worth paying for? Did you purchase a radio? We gave a three month free subscription that came with our car. I would like to have on a portable radio.

Respected Contributor

Re: Do you have SiriusXM radio?

You'll be sorry when the three months is up and you don't renew.  They will harrass you to no end.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

We have SiriusXM radio in both cars and love it.  I wouldn't want to be without it. 

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

@Karnerblue   So did you renew? My question was DID YOU LIKE IT?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It came on my new car for 1 yr. We renewed with a different package. The next year I cancelled. We did not purchase a radio. My car is a 2013 has around 5800 miles on it.  I hardly ever go any where so it's not worth the cost for me. LOL!!! DH wanted it so he could listen to Wille's Roadhouse. I told him I was not paying for it so he could listen to just that. We have it with DISH in the house. DH has over 600 CD's plus music on thumb drives so we don't have any problems with something to listen to.

No I did not like it. I cannot mess with finding some music I want to listen to when I'm driving. I put in a CD before I leave the house our use a thumb drive.

Respected Contributor

I did not renew.  I am content with the stations i always listen to.  I'm not that much of a music officianto that I need all those choices and options. 

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Respected Contributor

I have it in my car and home. I've had it for years and love it!  A small amount to pay for any genre of music without commercials. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

We have 3 subscriptions.  One in each car and a portable radio. 

I would not be without it. But word of advice, when it's time for renewal, tell them you don't want it anymore, that you want to cancel, and they will find you a better deal. 

DH and I are kicking ourselves for not paying for the lifetime subscription on our portable radio when we had the chance.  It was $500.00 and we just didn't want to pay that all at once.  We've definitely paid more than that over the years we've had the unit and they no longer offer that type of subscription.   

I find traditional radio to be pretty awful and for some reason, all of a sudden getting a good signal is a real issue. 

Honored Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

You'll be sorry when the three months is up and you don't renew.  They will harrass you to no end.

They have not harrassed us. They do keep sending emails with good deals. I just delete them.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Reba055 wrote:

I have it in my car and home. I've had it for years and love it!  A small amount to pay for any genre of music without commercials. 

@Reba055  Did you have to purchase a seperate account for having it in home? What I am asking is  IF I pay to have it in my car....can that signal also go to a radio in my home? Or are they seperate signals and two different accounts.