Honored Contributor

Re: Do you ever wonder what Reality stars earn?

What Reality Stars Earn is one topic that I can say no, it has never crossed my mind.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Some you can find if you start by googling.

Yes, we know. That's how everyone finds out everything. Google has been around for a long time. If anyone doesn't know that, then, I just don't know what to say. 

Not everything you find on Google is correct.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Yes, we know. That's how everyone finds out everything. Google has been around for a long time. If anyone doesn't know that, then, I just don't know what to say. 

Not everything you find on Google is correct.

@Lipstickdiva. I don't believe I said everything on Google is correct. I was just surprised someone was actually pointing posters to google like no one has ever heard of it.

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ------Was this comment really necessary or just being nasty for the sake of being nasty ?

Maybe you should be proudlyPOLITEfromNJ.......

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the reminder @Annabellethecat66---- Since I didn't grow up in the age of goggle, I don't always think of it first thing. I even still have a set of Encyclopedias ....LOL 

Honored Contributor

@Danky wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ------Was this comment really necessary or just being nasty for the sake of being nasty ?

Maybe you should be proudlyPOLITEfromNJ.......

@Danky. That was my feeling and I posted it. You are free to think what you like as am I. 

Honored Contributor

@Danky I have have the Encyclopedias we bought when my (now) 44 year old daughter was born!

Here's the thing about encyclopedias....at least you can be 'pretty' sure it is the truth.  It's impossible to find the truth to anything anymore.  

Danky, I think you do a good job posting here....you're a lot better than me...I don't mean to burst your bubble....but if I'm honest that's not saying a lot....Ha!  For real, I do think you're sharp.

Respected Contributor

@Danky I have have the Encyclopedias we bought when my (now) 44 year old daughter was born!

Here's the thing about encyclopedias....at least you can be 'pretty' sure it is the truth.  It's impossible to find the truth to anything anymore.  

Danky, I think you do a good job posting here....you're a lot better than me...I don't mean to burst your bubble....but if I'm honest that's not saying a lot....Ha!  For real, I do think you're sharp.

@Annabellethecat66-----I must admit that your nice, feel good words are very appreciated.......but, don't sell yourself short. You were either born with or cultivated a really good sense of humor and you have the ability to convey that talent through your writing. Not an easy thing to do !