Respected Contributor

If you're thinking about getting Disney+ right now the price for a year is 69.99 but in March 2021 the price is supposed to go up to 79.99 a year when you pay in advance.

I'm watching wandavision and Wanda is played by the younger sister of the Olsen twins.  

Esteemed Contributor

@lovescats wrote:

If you're thinking about getting Disney+ right now the price for a year is 69.99 but in March 2021 the price is supposed to go up to 79.99 a year when you pay in advance.

I'm watching wandavision and Wanda is played by the younger sister of the Olsen twins.  

@lovescats  ... seems like a lot of money to add Disney+ to the cable bill ... I already pay a fortune for cable so I would never even consider getting this channel... I guess Disney lost money duing the pandemic so, they are trying to make up their losses 🧐

Honored Contributor

I got Disney+ free for a year when I signed up for Verizon FIOS.  Other than National Geographic programming, I haven't found anything that interests me.  It seems to be more for kids and young people who are into Marvel.

Honored Contributor

My daughter got Disney+ free for one year( I think it was a promotion with Amazon prime.

I would never pay $69 or $79 for it.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

I pay $6.99 monthly, worth it to me.

Honored Contributor

@KLevineFan   Which is approximately $84/yr less taxes. whistling.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif