Honored Contributor

Tonite 10/1 is a 2 hour special on abc celebrating its 50th year anniv.  8 to 10 ET

Honored Contributor

Emporium at 6 AM this morning

May be an image of one or more people and indoor

Trusted Contributor

One of my daughters is there. She's a Disney fanatic and nuts to go through those crowds! She goes about six times a year. 

Honored Contributor

My Dad took us in November 1971. It was crazy then too.

@Shelbelle  I set the timer for tonight. Thanks for the reminder.

Trusted Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

way too many people for my comfort level in these times.  NOPE

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Tonite 10/1 is a 2 hour special on abc celebrating its 50th year anniv.  8 to 10 ET

@Shelbelle  I'm watching it now. It's so cool - I'm glad we're recording it! I remember watching Walt Disney every week as a child. When I was about 7 or 8, our next door neighbor flew to California (rare back then) and brought us scarves from Disney Land. You would've thought we'd won the lottery!

Honored Contributor

It was a magical show last night!! Well done!!

Honored Contributor

i recorded it.

my daughter JUST got back from disney yesterday. she had a great time, got to see and eat some food and wine specialties, and was so happy that she was back because people were lining up at 2am to get into the park yesterday.

this was her second time there this year.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

COVID FEST!!

Respected Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

As soon as the park opened, many make a run for it for the 50th Anniversary merchandise.  There are limited amounts and only allowed 2 items per guest.  Those who are local and one of the many Disney personl shoppers buy it quantities (yes, there's ways around the minimum) and post on Ebay and their personal shop site the same day.  Much was already pre-sale and sold out before it even hit the shelves.