Esteemed Contributor

Re: Disney Streaming Service

I signed up for it yesterday. I absolutely love it! DH and are watching Mandalorian series (a new show that is part of Star wars). I watched Old Yeller today, I watched Pinocchio last night. There are all the Marvel comic book superhero movies (including some from 2019). All the Pixar movies,. Documentarys on earth, animals, space, Princess Diana, you name it, its there etc. Old tv Disney shows, all the classic cartoons, even the first Mickey Mouses, plus all the Princess movies,, Herbie the Love Bug, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, even Davy Crocket from 1957, some Christmas movies, Sound of Music etc  All Disney, Pixar, All the Star Wars movies!, Pirates of Caribbean, National Geo is on it too!. On and on and on, its endless! I actually like it better than most of Netflix so far. Well worth the monthly fee IMO. Also my adult kids got it days before I did and they have been watching it non stop after work, along with my grandkids who are  now 21, 19, and 15. I watch it with my Amazon fire stick and have had no problems (like some others are describing). Yes Im that excited over this streaming service! lol

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Disney Streaming Service

I watched "Sound of Music" yesterday.....we bught it for our dauthers's family and they LOVE IT

I am going to watch "Old Yeller" today after I get the box of tissues...LOL