Honored Contributor

Re: Disney Streaming Service

No, not me.  We don't have children.  My nephew has a 5 year old but he isn't going to sign up for it because his 5 year old wouldn't watch enough of it to justify the price.  She has her other channels that have her favorite shows and we think the two Disney channels will still be on cable so Disney streaming probably isn't necessary.  Kids have so much available to them now that Disney doesn't mean as much to them.  

Honored Contributor

I'll pass on Disney any day of the week!

Honored Contributor

I  just read that Disney had 10 million subscribers in one day. Far exceeded their expectations.

Honored Contributor

@Another new name Sue wrote:

FYI the streaming companies are trying to figure out a way to stop all this sharing.  I have no point here, just a comment.  Glad you can all enjoy the movies and everything offered. It does add up so if the whole family can enjoy, it's a little easier.

No Disney for us.

Good grief they make enough money lol.  If people want to share their account let them do it.Smiley Happy I think it's nice people share.

Respected Contributor

you can try it for a week and then cancel it.   I'm dissappointed that I didn't pay attention when you could get 3yrs for 140.00

maybe they will have a black friday sale

Esteemed Contributor

Took family to Disneyland this summer and we drove our car, stayed in a nice but not a Disney hotel only were in park two days.  Bottom line: $3000: ridiculous!!They won't see me again soon because they are now officially greedy!

Respected Contributor

I heard that many who'd subscribed couldn't access it. You would think that the folks at Disney would have been prepared for the masses.

What worries you masters you.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Based on the horde of people at we saw at Disney World, they will be in business for a long time. 

We also signed up for Disney streaming a few months ago and got the discount.

Honored Contributor

@deeva wrote:

Based on the horde of people at we saw at Disney World, they will be in business for a long time. 

We also signed up for Disney streaming a few months ago and got the discount.

no doubt in my mind......

my daughter, who just went a few months ago for 5 days has already planned her trip again for may 2020. that trip is a week long and she is going to stay at the animal kingdom resort this time.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I subscribe. Haven’t had any problems.