Honored Contributor

Is anyone going to sign up for this? I think if you have kids it’s well worth the money, it really doesn’t interest me. I already have Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Apple TV ( which I’m getting free for a year because I purchased an iPad), and cable tv. Who has time to watch everything?

Honored Contributor

Re: Disney Streaming Service

my daughter, who is away at grad school, signed up for it.

she is so excited and a HUGE "all things disney" fan.

we will share her account if we want to watch something.

we all share amazon prime, netflix, hulu, spotify, xfinity/comcast, and now disney+

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

apparently their site crashed today, "launch day."  might be best to hold off until they get their house in order.

Honored Contributor

I'm not a big Disney fan,, so I'll pass on this one.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

apparently their site crashed today, "launch day."  might be best to hold off until they get their house in order.

my daughter was able to watch three movies tonight.

i was just texting her about it.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

FYI the streaming companies are trying to figure out a way to stop all this sharing.  I have no point here, just a comment.  Glad you can all enjoy the movies and everything offered. It does add up so if the whole family can enjoy, it's a little easier.

No Disney for us.

Honored Contributor

I’m usually a person who says, “Sign me up”.

But all my girls have children of their own.  Most of their children are too old for Disney, but the one’s who aren’t don’t watch TV anyway.

I’ll pass on this one thanks.

Honored Contributor

some of the older movies have a description that says "this program is presented as it was originally and may contain outdated cultural depictions."

Honored Contributor

I heard their website crashed today.  Couldn't  handle the load.  That doesn't bode well.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

No, we are WDW passholders and won't give them another penny.. quietly a while back they raised prices for Florida passholders, passholders outside of Florida and Disney Vacation club, prices are astronomicall - ours went up just over $500.00 & we are still seriously debating on whether to renew or not.. Iger is a greedy somebody and Walt is turning over in his grave.. I know blah blah blah.. but hey,they coud've given all of us fair warning..

We've been apart of Disney for many, many years.. just like others are saying, they're pricing themselves out of business..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee