Honored Contributor

Disgusting commercial to me.

[ Edited ]

I think its advertising some streaming show not sure, its shown very fast.  Its a person licking another persons bald head.  I dont know if they are males or females.  I try my best to look away when it comes on but sometimes Im not fast enough.

Gripe over.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Re: Disgusting commercial to me.

That guy doing the licking is in a series called Onision: In Real Life.  It's controversial. You can look it up.

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

I think its advertising some streaming show not sure, its shown very fast.  Its a person licking another persons bald head.  I dont know if they are males or females.  I try my best to look away when it comes on but sometimes Im not fast enough.

Gripe over.

well yeah, I'm just not a spit fan. I appreciate it's value and importance, but as a shared visual? I'll pass.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

If you think that's disgusting I saw one a couple of days ago for a shaver that says in print that it's for the underarm as well as pubic area while showing an underarm and very VERY high leg area being shaved. The camera focused on both areas. Thank heavens the high high thigh area person had undies on, small undies but at least it was something. I could not believe my eyes. 

I was sitting in front of the tv but on the phone so  had it on mute thus don't know if the pubic word was also spoken or just in the printed words part of the screen. I interruped my friend as she was blabbing to say "holy c**p I don't believe what I just saw on my tv screen". I probably screeched it out.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl ..............Yuck, havent seen that one yet.

Honored Contributor

@violann .............Just what is the importance and value for?

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

If you think that's disgusting I saw one a couple of days ago for a shaver that says in print that it's for the underarm as well as pubic area while showing an underarm and very VERY high leg area being shaved. The camera focused on both areas. Thank heavens the high high thigh area person had undies on, small undies but at least it was something. I could not believe my eyes. 

I was sitting in front of the tv but on the phone so  had it on mute thus don't know if the pubic word was also spoken or just in the printed words part of the screen. I interruped my friend as she was blabbing to say "holy c**p I don't believe what I just saw on my tv screen". I probably screeched it out.

@shaggygirl they mention thin skin.  They don't actually say the word pubic.  I would prefer not to see that either.  Some areas of our bodily maintenance I prefer not to be plastered on the tv screen.  I caught a glimpse of one yesterday of a lady getting ready to squeeze a big zit on her face.  I don't know what the exact product was, but if I want to see that I can watch Dr. Pimple Popper.  They did cut away before she actually did it since I'm sure the product was supposed to solve that problem.  It's just a visual I can do without.

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl    I saw that commercial also. Totally unnecessary in my opinion. If someone wants to shave that area of the body I'm sure they know what to use and how to do it.  Any day they show a demonstration for the use of a particular toilet tissue will not surprise. 

Respected Contributor

Yuck. Geez, in my day, in TV shows, the husband and wife couldn't even sleep in the same bed. I think that's why I watch all the old show's, the new ones are too racey for this old gal.

Esteemed Contributor

The shaving one doesn't bother me. I don't have hang-ups about such things.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.