Frequent Contributor

Hi!  I posted looking for a great deal on People Magazine.  I just got an email today from BRADSDEALS.COM.  Go to this site and it will route you to MagZoom.com.  You will need to get the coupon code from BRADSDEALS.COM website.  1 Year People Magazine for $30.00.   I just locked in 4 years for $119.96....

Respected Contributor

Re: Discount People Magazine

I just brought in my mail and I received a complimentary issue of People with an offer of 40 issues for $40.  Guess that is really not a good deal after reading yours!

I will not be subscribing as I am not at all interested in People no matter how cheap it is. I used to like to get magazines but have just lost interest in them all.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Valued Contributor

I subscribed to People magazine for many years and paid 50.00 annually. I recently dropped my subscription because there aren't many celebrities that I am interested in now or many I never heard of. I did like the true crime stories though.

Honored Contributor

That is a super deal. I used to get People. Now I don't recognize any of the names of the stars.

Respected Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

That is a super deal. I used to get People. Now I don't recognize any of the names of the stars.

@AuntG 

Me too.  I use to get People for 20+ years and then it got so expensive.  I missed it for a while and then stopped missing it.  Plus I wouldn't get copies in the mail and it was frustrating getting free vouchers from People and then going to the store to get it.  When I saw the cover price a while back I was shocked to see how expensive it got.

Once in a while I see a cover story I would like to read but not that often.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

People magazine is not the same as it used to be. Their selection of celebrities run in the same circles as TMZ.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Valued Contributor

@BN MI wrote:

Hi!  I posted looking for a great deal on People Magazine.  I just got an email today from BRADSDEALS.COM.  Go to this site and it will route you to MagZoom.com.  You will need to get the coupon code from BRADSDEALS.COM website.  1 Year People Magazine for $30.00.   I just locked in 4 years for $119.96....

--

That is a very good deal for a magazine that you enjoy. I wonder if a print version will even exist in four years, but I assume you will receive an online version with the subscription.

The magazines I like to read are available on the free RB Digital app through my local library.  I actually prefer to read print copies of any material, but I can't argue with "free."

Honored Contributor

I have to agree with several of you. I have received People for many years, but next month is my last issue.

I too find that I don't know many of the people shown in the magazine; they are unknown to me. Guess I'm not keeping up with the celebrities as I used to.

Perhaps it is the whole Covid thing, but I find that most of the way the people featured in the magazine live are so very frivolous, superficial, and most any other word that comes to mind when you see what is important in their lives. 

Must be my age. ha! Don't think I will miss the magazine once my subscription runs out.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I don't take People but I have subscribed to other magazines that offer "deals"  (like under $10 for a year) because I am so bored being quarantined inside it gives me something to look forward to in the mail.

Respected Contributor

I've had a subscription for years but never a deal like you got. I doubt I'll renew next time because they seem to recycle the same people over and over for cover stories. Have an idea they are struggling just like so many others these days.