Honored Contributor

@Sadiesadie wrote:

@depglass: I know you didn’t want to mention the name but thinking it was Little Drummer Girl. I'm going to watch it on my iPad in the app so I’ll be prepared 

Part 3 of the LDG comes on tonight.  OP apparently seen all 3 parts of the show she was viewing (Clinton & Lewinsky?).

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@vsm wrote:

@Sadiesadie wrote:

@depglass: I know you didn’t want to mention the name but thinking it was Little Drummer Girl. I'm going to watch it on my iPad in the app so I’ll be prepared 

More likely it was the Clinton/Lewinsky affair.

I watched some of the Clinton/Lewinsky affair.  It thought Monica was really well spoken and poised.  She also gave some insight into how things operated at the white house, which I found interesting.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@vsm wrote:

@Sadiesadie wrote:

More likely it was the Clinton/Lewinsky affair.

I watched some of the Clinton/Lewinsky affair.  It thought Monica was really well spoken and poised.  She also gave some insight into how things operated at the white house, which I found interesting.

I want to watch all three episodes again as it is so interesting to see it through today's lenses as opposed to what was the norm back then both politically and in regards to sexual harassment as both are so in the news right now.