Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

How do we know for sure he is not a doctor, but a nurse, did I miss something?

one of the daughters found his diploma tucked away in a box......which was for nursing. her mom confirmed that he was a nurse.

Thanks, Sun, I must have dosed off for a few minutes, so Debra knows that he is a nurse and not a doc, did he tell her that?

Respected Contributor

I really liked last night's show.  The daughters were irritating, especially the younger one's voice.  Sorry.  Debra sure was a pushover, even her voice was weak and soft-spoken.  I'm looking forward to next week's show.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

one of the daughters found his diploma tucked away in a box......which was for nursing. her mom confirmed that he was a nurse.

Thanks, Sun, I must have dosed off for a few minutes, so Debra knows that he is a nurse and not a doc, did he tell her that?

@Shelbelle....No, he didn't tell her directly but, when Debra's daughter questioned her about him being a Dr. and his degree in Nursing, Debra wasn't surpised and told her daughter that he is a Nurse and also has Advanced Anesthesiology Training....She didn't think it was a big deal and was very calm about it.

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

I didn't know anything about this story. I thought it was good and held my interest. 

The only thing I didn't like were the 2 daughters....especially the older one...just too spoiled and obnoxious IMO. Maybe they were really exactly that way.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle, when the daughter found the diploma and asked her mom if he was a nurse or a doctor, her mom said he had a lot of advanced training.  Either she and John had a conversation about it or Debra wasn't the least bit phased by this news.  They didn't show any discussion between Debra and John about him not being an actual doctor.  Or I dosed off too.  LOL     

Honored Contributor

I am not familiar with the real story, but I just read how it all ends, WOW!!

Regular Contributor

We listened to the podcast on Sunday during our ride home from the weekend. The younger daughter (Terra)'s voice is so annoying - just like the the actress in the show!  My husband commented: "Wow, they picked an actress with an equally annoying voice!" 

Debra is a person who is business savvy but doesn't have much going on in the way of common sense. I realized that when I listened to the real Debra on the podcast.  

I hope you all stick with the series - it is only 3 episodes and the end will BLOW you away.

Honored Contributor

@hgsuddle wrote:

We listened to the podcast on Sunday during our ride home from the weekend. The younger daughter (Terra)'s voice is so annoying - just like the the actress in the show!  My husband commented: "Wow, they picked an actress with an equally annoying voice!" 

Debra is a person who is business savvy but doesn't have much going on in the way of common sense. I realized that when I listened to the real Debra on the podcast.  

I hope you all stick with the series - it is only 3 episodes and the end will BLOW you away.

actually, i believe there are eight total episodes of the bravo series.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

I watched a show last night that was a condensed version ot the DJ storyline. It was a one hour show. It told the story from the beginning to end.

Debra was a complete idiot when it came to choosing DJ as a boyfriend - the typical, needy woman, who finds a boyfriend on line without checking him out. Her daughters saw right through him, but she wasn't hearing it. It was SO OBVIOUS that he was a user and a loser. I don't feel sorry for her, at all - stupid woman.