Valued Contributor

I may watch it but in my opinion, the ORIGINAL cannot be beat whether or  not they let us know what happened at the end between the 2 of the.  Patrick Swaze (sp) and Jennifer Grey were the  BEST!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@RINGER wrote:

I may watch it but in my opinion, the ORIGINAL cannot be beat whether or  not they let us know what happened at the end between the 2 of the.  Patrick Swaze (sp) and Jennifer Grey were the  BEST!!!!!

@RINGER  Is it going to be a remake or sequel? 

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Valued Contributor

REMAKE!

Esteemed Contributor

If it's a remake and from whT I've seen it is , I think they should have left it alone..... Can't Improve on the original IMO.  Now if it is a sequel then not sure ,  I know I would.d have loved it with Patrick and Jennifer ,  but not with new actors.  Would give it a chance though at least and watch it.   Anyone know which it is?

Esteemed Contributor

I am passing, this is one movie they should have just left alone, no one can ever perform like Patrick Swayze (sp), IMO!

Super Contributor

I agree...

I won't be watching this one.. Remakes are never better then the original. 

Esteemed Contributor

I hate the idea of remakes.Hollywood used to be creative.Now all they do is recycle almost everything!! 

For heavens sake why can't they put their multimillion dollar heads together & come up with something new & creative.

Leave the classics alone. 

Honored Contributor

For me Dirty Dancing will always be Patrick and Jennifer,

Image result for dirty dancing pics

Esteemed Contributor

They should have left it alone.

Honored Contributor

I will watch, but no way it can measure up to the original with Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey.As for finding out what became of Baby and Johnny, I actually never gave it a thought if they ended up together. I adore the original!