Honored Contributor

Re: Dirty Dancing Four Week Event

@SWEET wrote:

@Citrine1 wrote:

@SWEET   I couldn't agree more.  I was impressed with all of the men and underwhelmed by the women.  I expected more from Brie considering she's an athlete -- not that she was bad, I just thought she'd be better.

Cat gets an A for effort.  

@Citrine1 

True re Cat.  Brie is a close 2nd to me come to think of it.  Can't wait for more.  Whoever came up with this idea was brilliant.  I can't tell you how many times I've seen this movie and can place the songs in the scenes.  LOL

I have to wonder why FOX didn't promote the heck out of this show. Had I not seen the promo for the show while watching 9-1-1 Lone Star I might have missed it. 

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 @SWEET @Citrine1 @beach-mom @CANDLEQUEEN   I really enjoyed it! It was fun!  I wouldn't have chosen Cat as the winner, I didn't think she was a standout, although at this moment I can't really remember who it was I thought should have been chosen.  All the guys were good. Can't argue with who they picked tho.

No one here saw that episode of the Goldberg's where they reinacted the final dirty dancing dance?  I kept thinking of that while watching. 

Esteemed Contributor

@moonandthestars wrote:

@Jordan2 @SWEET @Citrine1 @beach-mom @CANDLEQUEEN   I really enjoyed it! It was fun!  I wouldn't have chosen Cat as the winner, I didn't think she was a standout, although at this moment I can't really remember who it was I thought should have been chosen.  All the guys were good. Can't argue with who they picked tho.

No one here saw that episode of the Goldberg's where they reinacted the final dirty dancing dance?  I kept thinking of that while watching. 

I don't watch The Goldberg's.  With regards to Cat Cora, I think she looked like she was trying the hardest.  I think her moves were good and that she just needed to relax a little so she could have an easier flow and smoothness to her dancing.  

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@SWEET wrote:

@Citrine1 wrote:

@SWEET   I couldn't agree more.  I was impressed with all of the men and underwhelmed by the women.  I expected more from Brie considering she's an athlete -- not that she was bad, I just thought she'd be better.

Cat gets an A for effort.  

@Citrine1 

True re Cat.  Brie is a close 2nd to me come to think of it.  Can't wait for more.  Whoever came up with this idea was brilliant.  I can't tell you how many times I've seen this movie and can place the songs in the scenes.  LOL

I have to wonder why FOX didn't promote the heck out of this show. Had I not seen the promo for the show while watching 9-1-1 Lone Star I might have missed it. 

@Jordan2 

I'm just glad I saw it on here since I hardly watch Fox or Prime Time!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Is anybody watching this series? I knew what was going to happen tonight for elimination. It is very sad when the wrong people are placed in a contest that is not suitable. I just don't get why you would want to do it.

Honored Contributor

I watched, but fell asleep halfway through!!!!! Can you put a spoiler in??? I think I know who was eliminated, but not for sure!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

Is this the dumbest show in the history of television.

Respected Contributor

With so much going on in the world these days, a little light fun (four episodes) with some great nostalgic music from Dirty Dancing is not so bad, IMHO.   It's not meant to take anything away from the original movie, nor is it dragging on for a season of episodes.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Respected Contributor

I knew who was going to go home.  She wasn't as bad as I thought though. 

Respected Contributor

@elated wrote:

Is anybody watching this series? I knew what was going to happen tonight for elimination. It is very sad when the wrong people are placed in a contest that is not suitable. I just don't get why you would want to do it.

I agree.  Doesn't seem fair to all involved.  Everyone should be on equal footing, so there's no advantage or disadvantage.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!