Valued Contributor

Direct tv and their annoying customer service

Can anyone tell me what channel if any is The True Crime Network (WFNA) on direct tv, I had to answer 200 questions but yet still no answer from the weirdo? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Direct tv and their annoying customer service

[ Edited ]

I don't get that channel on my Directv.  The only way I can get it is if I subscribe to cable.

ETA-

Go to TrueCrimeNetworkTV dot com  and find where you can see it there. Look at the upper right corner and click on that tab where it says FIND TCN ON TV. Type in your zip code to find the channel where you are located. @gulf coast girl 

Valued Contributor

Thank you Sillee, we don't get cable out here where we live, direct tv, or dish is our only choice. You can't call and ask them a single question, first they must ask you 40 stupid question, by then you want to pull your hair out. 

I'll go look now, thanks

Honored Contributor

I don't get that on my DirecTV package. There is Investigation Discovery (ID). Several other channels offer a lot of crime shows. I like crime shows too. 

I tried streaming Discovery Plus crime shows but found that it was a lot of what had already been on ID. Or if I wait a few months, it will be shown ID. 

Can you stream True Crime Network? 

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

I don't get that on my DirecTV package. There is Investigation Discovery (ID). Several other channels offer a lot of crime shows. I like crime shows too. 

I tried streaming Discovery Plus crime shows but found that it was a lot of what had already been on ID. Or if I wait a few months, it will be shown ID. 

Can you stream True Crime Network? 

Yes, it's available on Roku Channel Store. @CalminHeart 

Contributor

Direct tv has customer service?  A few years ago my sister was going through a divorce, moved out of her house, and canceled direct tv which she had been paying for.  A few months later her ex husband and his new girl friend signed up for direct tv.  About two months later their credit card quit working so the payment defaulted to my sister's card since her card was associated with the address.  Despite multiple calls to Direct tv they would do nothing to remedy the account or reimburse my sister.  All they cared about was getting paid.  Finally the credit card company closed the her credit card account and reissued her a different card.  No assistance from Direct tv at all.